Riambase DEB is a top performer public secondary school within Kisii County. The institution is on the spot for registering an illustrious mean grade in the recently released national examination. A summary of Riambase Secondary School KCSE results 2021 is noteworthy.
- READ ALSO: Kereri Girls High school KCSE Results.
The joy of excelling is still in the air even as those who failed to meet academic targets weigh their few options. Of interest are grade distribution and direct university entries.
Riambase Secondary School KCSE 2021 results summary
The exemplary KNEC results of Riambase DEB are as follows.
- 0 students scored A (plain)
- 0 students scored A- (minus)
- 3 students scored B+ (plus)
- 41 students scored B (plain)
- 103 students scored B- (minus)
- 125 students scored C+ (plus)
- 164 students scored C (plain)
- 109 students scored C- (minus)
- 37 students scored D+ (plus)
- 5 students scored D (plain)
- 3 students scored X (absent)
The above KNEC results confirm that Riambase candidates scored admirably.
- READ ALSO: Kisii High School KCSE Results.
Unfortunately, 3 candidates missed sitting for their exams.
Riambase Secondary school performance analysis
Here is a detailed performance comparison.
Kisii 2021-2022 examination results are truly motivating with Riambase DEB mixed secondary school at the top.
- READ ALSO: Nyambaria High School KCSE Results.
The good news is that 272 out of 587 candidates managed to obtain KUCCPS direct university entry. The pass rate is, therefore, 46.34 per cent.
Overall, Riambase DEB Secondary School obtained a mean grade of 6.5, equivalent to a C (plain).
Location, directions, address, & contacts
Riambase Secondary is within Bobasi Constituency, Kisii County. It is highly accessible off the busy Kisii – Kilgoris road, around Nyamache town.
The institution is about 26 kilometres from Kisii Town and highly accessible from Magena Boys High School.
- READ ALSO: Riokindo High School KCSE Results.
Riambase Secondary School KCSE results in 2021 are significantly lower compared to 2020. Even so, the mean grade is commendable.