West Mugirango MP Stephen Mogaka finally launched an online CDF Bursary application system to ensure equity among his constituents. Beneficially students in primary, secondary, and tertiary institutions can now apply with ease.
- READ ALSO: Alliance High School KCSE Results.
The parliamentarian automated the West Mugirango bursary application process to eradicate loopholes that often end up in the misuse of education resources.
West Mugirango Online Portal
The digital platform created by Stephen Mogaka is a step towards the right direction in curbing bursary malpractices.
- READ ALSO: 20 Best Driving schools in Kisii Town.
Hon Mogaka had this to say while initiating the system.
“Every child has a right to access the bursary so long as they live in West Mugirango irrespective of who their parents voted for in the past election.”MP Stephen Mogaka.
Legislature Stephene Mogaka is doing a good job after trouncing Rogers Moturi and Vincent Kemosi in the August Polls.
West Mugirango bursary requirements
Students and parents seeking to apply for West Mugirango bursary must meet the following requirements.
- READ ALSO: 11 Best Computer Colleges in Kisii.
Personal info and contacts are the most important.
- Applicant full name
- Student gender
- Learning institution
- Parents ID numbers
- ID Number of the student
- Level and year of study
- Person with disability
- Valid mobile number
- Email address
- Place of birth – village, ward, location, & sub-location
West Mugirango Bursary application guide
Eligible students from West Mugirango Constituency can follow this procedure for a successful application.
- READ ALSO: Best Primary Schools in Kisii County.
Learn how to apply for the bursary online.
- Access the West Mugirango bursary link https://www.cdf.w-mugirango.org to initiate your CDF online Bursary application
- Fill out the form then click the ‘Print’ button on the bottom-left corner to finish your application
- Disclaimer: If you made a mistake while filling the form, click the ‘Reset’ button to clear all the fields, now fill in the form then click ‘Print.’
Notice that the system is accessible on your smartphone or computer.
Attachments to the bursary form
After printing the west Mugirango bursary form, you will need to attach copies of the following credentials:
- Fee structure
- ID card or birth certificate
- Parent’s ID or death certificate
- Student School ID or admission letter
Failure to attach the above copies may lead to automatic disqualifications of your application.
West Mugirango Bursary deadline & Disbursement
Go ahead and stamp your printed form at the chief’s office before submitting it to the constituency offices.
You may as well be interested in the Kisii County bursary application forms (NGAAF).
- READ ALSO: Kisii High School KCSE Results.
West Mugirango bursary application guide is resourceful for those seeking aid from CDF budgetary – make sure to apply within the deadline.