Why was Nyambaria Principal suspended? Privy sources claim that the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) benched Nyambaria Secondary School Head, Charles Onyari, over supposed exam irregularities.
- READ ALSO: Johnson Sakaja Wife Photos:
Mr Onyari who has been serving as the exam center manager of the school was relieved of his duties amid the ongoing national examinations.
Why was Nyambaria High Principal Suspended?
While he was set aside from the exam centers, Charles Onyari remains the Principal of Nyambaria Boys High School in Nyamira County.
- READ ALSO: William Ruto Net Worth.
- READ ALSO: President Ruto’s Near Fall Experience!
The latter was a great improvement from the previous mean score of 9.31 in 2021.
- READ ALSO: Popular ODM Politician is Dead!
Under Onyari’s leadership, 28 students scored an A (plain), 383 students got an A (minus), and 76 got a B+ with the last student scoring a B (plain).
- READ ALSO: Nyambaria KCSE Candidates Chase KNEC.
Parents and learners are yet to understand why the senior principal was summoned without sufficient charges against his office.