Kereri Girls is among the best performing extra county schools in Kisii County and the larger Nyanza Province. Hundreds of candidates from the institution managed to excel in the recently released examinations. A review of Kereri Girls High school KCSE results 2021 confirms it all.
- READ ALSO: Sironga Girls High School KCSE Results.
The history of Kereri shows that the institution has been consistently defending good mean grades and passes rates.
Kereri Girls High School KCSE 2021 results summary
The competitive KNEC results of Kereri are as follows.
- 0 students scored A (plain)
- 1 student scored A- (minus)
- 48 students scored B+ (plus)
- 80 students scored B (plain)
- 140 students scored B- (minus)
- 96 students scored C+ (plus)
- 159 students scored C (plain)
- 39 students scored C- (minus)
- 8 students scored D+ (plus)
- 4 students scored D (plain)
- 1 student scored D- (minus)
- 1 student scored X
Kereri Girls Secondary School managed only one A- Student.
- READ ALSO: Nyambaria High School KCSE Results.
A high number of candidates scoring above average is why Kereri Girls managed a fair mean score.
Kereri Girls High School performance analysis
The Kereri Girls High School KCSE results mean grade dropped from 7.747 in 2020 to 7.30087 in 2021.
A total of 365 candidates out of 576 managed to attain the KUCCPS cut off for direct university entry.
The remaining 211 candidates will either join technical training colleges or campuses as self-sponsored learners.
- READ ALSO: Nyabururu Girls KCSE Results.
Above all, Kereri Girls managed a pass rate of 63.37 per cent in the 2021-2022 KNEC exams
Location, directions, address, contacts
Kereri Girls High School located within the vicinity of Kisii town CBD shares a fence with the famed Kisii High School.
Similarly, the academic centre sits opposite the Kisii National Polytechnic (GIT).
- READ ALSO: Kisii High School KCSE Results.
Kereri Girls High school KCSE results 2021 share a good mean score and pass rate. Therefore, the resulting performance ranking on the KUCCPS charts is satisfactory.