The Kisii University student portal is a resourceful information centre website for students, staff members, and freshmen. Both new and ongoing learners must have an account on the site to access course materials and attend online classes. KSU portal serves even more functions.
The Kisii University portal is a new hub where students and lecturers exchange learning materials. A simple interface makes it possible for members and non-members to access relevant information. Discussed below are some of the services now available on KSU portal.
Top Kisii University student portal account functions and services
Enrolled Kisii university students can register, log in, and access the following 10 functions of KSU portal.
- Checking admission status and related lists
- Registering the course of study and downloading notes
- School fee payments and checking fee balances
- Confirming if the school fee payment was successful
- Downloading exam cards and checking exam results
- Viewing and downloading academic transcripts
- Monitoring extra credit hours and receiving curriculum updates
- Reviewing KSU academic calendar for proper planning of the semester
- Conducting e-learning classrooms and submitting cats, reports, and papers
- Completing the Kisii University student portal session reporting and deferment form
The student portal is slowly but surely replacing traditional classrooms at Kisii University.
3 steps of Kisii university student portal log in
Registered students can access their Kisii University Student or staff accounts using these 3 simple steps;
- Access the login page at http://portal.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke
- Enter your student registration or employee number and then password
- Check the “Remember me?” box before clicking the Log in button to access your account
Remember to log out from your Kisii University student account, especially on public networks and computers.
5 steps of Kisii University student portal forgot password reset
Resetting the password is necessary if you cannot remember your account password.
Use these 5 steps to reset your old password and create a new KSU portal password;
- Access the Kisii university login page at http://portal.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke
- Click on the blue link labelled “forgot your password”
- On the next page, provide your student number or employee number
- Click on the Email Link to receive all reset details on your inbox
- Lastly, login your email address then follow the link received to complete the password reset process
Take advantage of the above selfcare Kisii University guide to regain your account remotely.
5 step guide on Kisii University student portal registration
KSU portal registration requirements are an email address and personal details including age and gender.
- Access the Kisii University portal at http://portal.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke
- Click on the link “Create an Account”
- Enter your student registration number or employee number
- Create a new password and confirm it
- Complete the reCAPTCHA and click the submit button to finish the registration process
Notice that newly created KSU portal accounts may need an administrator to approve before becoming active.
Visit the ICT department for consultation if you are having registration issues.
List of all useful links at Kisii University students portal
The following 5 Kisii University website links are useful for both students and staff members.
- Kisii University website: http://www.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/
- KSU portal: http://portal.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/
- Kisii University eLearning portal: https://elearning.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/
- Kisii University admission portal: http://admission.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/
- KSU registrar email address: email@example.com
The Kisii University student portal is a library of every higher learning material currently available.
For this reason, the KSU portal is a multipurpose learning centre for all researchers.
Kisii University main campus contacts
- Phone 1: +254 720875082
- Phone 2: +254 724607480
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take into consideration that these Kisii University service desk contacts are exclusively reachable within office hours.
The Kisii University student portal account is accessible at portal.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke. Log in today for details on your fee balance, course materials, exam cards, and transcripts, and graduation lists.