Riokindo Girls High School KCSE results in 2022 is causing a stir following years of steady performance. We take a closer look at the latest KNEC outcomes and stellar grades posted by recent candidates.
- READ ALSO: Kisii School Performance Analysis.
The girl’s school is notorious for graduating a majority of its learners into higher learning institutions among them public universities. Coming up is a detailed breakdown.
Riokindo Girls High School KCSE results in 2022
The school Principal Mrs Pamela Nyabuto takes pride in the consistency of good results.
- READ ALSO: Sameta High School KCSE Results.
Enlisted is the grade distribution as released by CS Machogu on Friday – January 20th, 2023.
- 0 Students scored A (plain)
- 0 Students scored A- (minus)
- 4 Students scored B+ (plus)
- 39 Students scored B (plain)
- 93 Students scored B- (minus)
- 59 Students scored C+ (plus)
- 17 Students scored C (plain)
- 1 Students scored C- (minus)
- 0 Students scored D+ (plus)
- 0 students scored D- (minus)
- 1 X
Most candidates scored above B plain.
- READ ALSO: Riambase Secondary School KCSE Results.
Notably, the school did not produce an A-student in 2022 as was the case in 2020.
Riokindo Girls Secondary School performance analysis
The table summarizes everything you need to know from enrolment to pass rate, and pass rates.
Overall, the 2022 KNEC outcomes were highly celebrated.
- READ ALSO: Sironga Girls High School KCSE Results.
Here is an additional performance comparison.
Riokindo Girls situated in Kenyenya District within Bomachoge Borabu Constituency is among the best girls’ schools in Kisii County;
Within the neighbourhood is Riokindo Boys.
Riokindo Girls contacts and KNEC Code
Call for further assistance with form one admissions, school fee payments, and related student affairs.
- READ ALSO: Riokindo High School KCSE Results.
The school head, Mrs Pamela Nyabuto, is confident that Riokindo Girls High School KCSE results in 2023 will break a new record.