TSC recruitment portal login is a gateway to 6,000 permanent jobs and 5,000 internship opportunities advertised by the Teachers Service Commission in 2022.
- READ ALSO: NYS Jobs in Kenya – List of Vacancies.
Knowing how to apply for TSC internship jobs online is, therefore, handy with only 11,000 vacancies against 300,000 potential applicants.
TSC Recruitment portal login
The lucky secondary school teachers will earn a salary of Ksh. 20,000 for one year.
- READ ALSO: How to Get TSC Number Online – Requirements.
On the other hand, those in the primary category will pocket Ksh. 15,000 within the same duration.
The current TSC CEO says treasury has allocated a whopping Ksh. 1.5 billion to facilitate the contract based hiring of more teachers.
5 Requirements of TSC internship
Only those who meet these five requirements stand to benefit from monthly payments and 30 automatic marks on their score sheet.
- Aged below 35 years
- Must be insured
- Certificate of good conduct
- Applicants must be TSC registered
- Minimum of P1 Certificate for primary and diploma for secondary teachers
Below is a summarized application guide.
How to apply for TSC Internship in 2022
There are five steps for those wishing to apply for the highly competitive TSC internship slots.
- Start by visiting the TSC portal on tsc.go.ke
- At the menu, choose “CAREERS” for a drop-down menu
- Now select “Recruitment of Teachers” and finally “Apply for Teachers Internship Positions.”
- The system will redirect to the hrmis App to complete the application.
- Finally, complete the online application form and submit it.
Eligible teachers are encouraged to apply as soon as the system is open.
- READ ALSO: Latest TSC Mass Recruitment: How to Apply.
TSC Recruitment Portal Login page is an access point for both permanent and internship applicants. Most importantly, keep an eye on the newest updates.