Magena Boys High School KCSE results in 2022 are exciting to a majority who scored above KUCCPS pass grade for direct university entry.
- READ ALSO: Magena Girls High School KCSE Results.
The once-respected giant secondary school in Kisii County is back with excellent results – last attained in the days of principal Kinara. Also on the comeback list are Sameta Boys, Gekano Boys, Nyamagwa Boys, and Sengera Girls to name a few.
Magena Boys High School KCSE results in 2022
The school principal Mr Joel Mesa Mwene is yet to comment on the unlikely grades served at the institution.
- READ ALSO: Sameta High School KCSE Results.
Listed below is a recent grade distribution.
- 0 students scored A (plain)
- 0 student scored A- (minus)
- 1 students scored B+ (plus)
- 7 student scored B (plain)
- 30 students scored B- (minus)
- 41 students scored C+ (plus)
- 32 students scored C (plain)
- 2 students scored C- (minus)
- 1 students scored D+ (plus)
- 2 students received X
On failing to produce a single A-student, a majority of candidates scored C+ and above.
Unfortunately, 2 candidates did not receive their KCSE results.
Magena Boys Secondary School performance analysis
Tabulated is a comparison of grades and pass rates from the recent KNEC results.
The above analysis indicates a significant improvement in both mean grade and pass rate.
The outcomes are even better compared to those received in 2019.
Located in Kenyenya District, Bomachoge Borabu Constituency; Magena Boys is about 35 kilometers from Kisii town.
- READ ALSO: Nyakoiba High School KCSE Results.
It is highly accessible along the busy Kisii-Kilgoris road via Ogembo Municipality and Mogonga Market.
More specifically, it sits a few meters from Magena Dispensary nearby Magena Market.
Magena Boys contacts –contacts
|P.O Box||1841-40200, Kisii|
Contact or visit the school for admission, fee structure, and related details concerning student affairs.
- READ ALSO: Suguta Girls KCSE Results – Analysis.
Above all, Magena Boys High School KCSE results in 2022 are worth celebrating because of a steady improvement.