The Kisii entertainment industry is exploding with youthful talents. These include singers, actors, comedians, and media creatives. Locals are loving every bit of productions, ranging from songs to short clips and killer memes. Let’s meet GCA founder and learn how the Gusii Creative Awards (GCA) is motivating content creators.
The annual Gusii Creative Awards is all about appreciating talents. In exchange, voters take home a token of compliments such as, “you made a difference.” GCA’s mission and vision statements summarise the purpose further.
Gusii Creative Awards founder Okeng’o Nyambane
Kisii tycoon and aspiring Senator Okeng’o Nyambane is founder of GCA. Even so, he has involved several partners to ensure success.
The platform is steering greater creativity among actors, singers, and producers because of heated competition.
GCA partners and event organizers
Gusii Creative Awards Facebook page confirms at least six brands and partners.
Those that have created a greater impact include the following.
- Suki Spares
- Kamel Park
- Jesca Fashion
- Third Key Alliance
- Gusii Creative Association
Open records from the GCA website recognize Suki Spares a lead partner. More GCA sponsors are Bibiki, Lozada, and State DJZ.
Gusii Creative Awards categories
GCA with 34 categories offers a fair chance to all those nominated.
Each of these categories attracts several nominees, but only the ones with more votes are crowned.
1. Film productions category
GCA has a special reward for those who stand out as actors or film directors.
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- The Best Film Director
- Best Music Video Director
- The Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
2. Media presenter’s category
The category is for those with significant influence on radio and television.
Lead media houses such as Egesa FM and Minto FM have been doing well since 2019.
- Best Radio Show
- Best Media House
- Sports Presenter of the Year
- Radio Personality of the Year (male)
- Radio Personality of the Year (female)
3. Influential personalities
Top influencers and trendsetters fall in this broad category
- Emcee of the Year
- Best Male Model of the Year
- Best Female Model of the Year
- Online Personality/Influencer of the Year (Male)
- Online Personality/Influencer of the Year (female)
4. Best Kisii artists category
Kisii musicians and artists receive appreciation under this category.
- Female Secular Artist
- Male Gospel Artist of the Year
- Male Artist of the Year (Urban)
- Female Gospel Artist of the Year
- Male Artist of the Year (Traditional)
5. Fast rising stars, producers, and DJs
Best Kisii producers, DJs, and fast-rising creatives also bag GCA awards.
- DJ of the Year
- Music Producer of the Year
- Fast Rising Female of the Year
- Fast Rising Male Artist of the Year
6. Collabos, secular, and gospel videos
Kisii singers with the most liked songs, including gospel and secular collabos, compete for the following awards.
- Best Collabo of the Year
- Song of the Year (Secular)
- Song of the year (Gospel)
- Video of the Year (Secular)
- Video of the Year (Gospel)
7. Comedians and online television
Your best rib crackers and funny bones from Gusii land receive nominations and awards under these categories.
Sure enough, these comprise a greater number of competitors.
- Trailblazer of the year
- Online TV of the Year
- Comedian of the Year (Male)
- Comedian of the Year (female)
The latest Gusii Creative Awards nominees and winners are now available in kisiifinest.co.ke.
Gusii Creative Awards mission
GCA mission is “To Appreciate Creatives” for the good work they are doing.
The platform seeks to recognize and appreciate those who have gone ahead of others in media.
The Gusii Creative Awards vision
GCA vision is “To award each and every individual who creatively makes a difference to the society Gusii society at large.”
Deserving entertainers are mainly those changing society positively.
Gusii Creative Awards contacts
- Phone number: 0715709992
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://gusiicreativeawards.com
Contact GCA for more information. Artists wishing to take part in GCA competitions are welcome.
Gusii Creative Awards continue to overwhelm local content producers with tokens of appreciation. More so, it has introduced healthy competition into the industry.