Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua companies are turning heads because of immense prosperity stitched with controversy. We look at his sources of income and multi-billion investments.
- READ ALSO: Mike Sonko Net Worth: Source of Wealth.
Away from occasional loose talks is an intelligent business mogul from the days of President Daniel Arap Moi.
Rigathi Gachagua companies & wealth
SRC sources indicate that the monthly salary of DP Rigathi Gachagua is Ksh. 1.2 million. Elsewhere, his net worth is more than Ksh. 800 million.
- READ ALSO: 25 Richest People in Kisii and Nyamira.
He has continually risen in the economic charts since 1988 when he graduated from the University of Nairobi.
It is at UoN where he pursued a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Literature.
Initially a District Officer Cadet in Laikipia, Kakamega, and Ngarua, Gachagua is now the Second in Command.
List of Companies owned by Rigathi Gachagua
- Asoma Enterprises
- Encarter and Rapid Group
- Encater Diagnostics Ltd – medical supplies
- Jenne Enterprises Jenne Enterprises
- Machine Centre Ltd
- Rapid Medical Supplies Ltd
- Riang International Group Limited
- Skytop Agencies Skytop Agencies
- Technical Supplies and Services
- Wamunyoro Investments Limited
Critics say he amassed a fair share of his empire from Nyeri County through his governor brother, the late Nderitu Gachagua.
- READ ALSO: 25 Richest Pastors in Kenya today.
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) recently labelled corruption claims of Ksh. 12 billion in the name of Gachagua.
“If the DCI has evidence against Gachagua, let him take him to court and persecute him. If Gachagua has stolen, he will be convicted and jailed. You don’t just call newspapers and throw figures. Ksh. 12 billion is a lot of money; I have never seen such amount in my life may be one time I will have it.”DP Rigathi Gachagua.
The UDA boss runs several other firms with help from his spouse Dorcas Wanjiku and their two children.
- READ ALSO: William Ruto Net Worth – Expensive Properties!
Now that he is deputy president, Rigathi Gachagua companies value can only thrive.