The Kenya Power and Lighting Company has been energizing Kenyans for a century since its founding in 1922. KPLC being a monopoly controls the national grid. We look at the Kenya Power Kisii contacts for emergency service and general customer care.
- READ ALSO: Kisii County: 9 Constituencies & 45 wards.
The long-lived parastatal provides its services in partnership with the Olkaria-based Kenya Electricity Generating Company alias KenGen. Running to the lower parts of Nyanza is a 66KV power line with the main tapping at the Kegati power station. Branching from the megawatt station are several substations in 4 zones among them Nyamira, Homabay, Migori, and Kisii County.
Kenya Power Kisii contacts
Occasional blackouts, transformer damages, and emergency breakdowns raise a need to contact Kenya Power technicians.
- READ ALSO: Where is Huduma Centre Kisii?
The phone numbers and addresses provided below come in handy for all electrification needs such as registration and outage inquiries.
KPLC Kisii branch emergency contacts
In some cases, you may need to reach the Kenya power headquarters in Nairobi.
KPLC national contact centre
Kenya Power Kisii office location
Where are the Kenya Power and Lighting office? KPLC offices are situated within Lengetie House, Ground Floor, which sits next to Kwanza Plaza and directly opposite Quickmart Supermarket.
- READ ALSO: Where are NHIF Kisii branch offices?
The CBD-located KPLC regional offices are highly accessible from the capital roundabout along the busy Kisii – Kisumu road which meanders through the Daraja Mbili hypermarket.
List of KPLC services
Both new and existing customers can benefits from the following services by contacting the power supplier.
- Quick response to emergencies in case of transformer damages and vandalism
- Stima loans for low-income earners who cannot afford high costs
- Power clinics to ensure all customers are satisfied with critical services such as meter reading, billing and even delayed connections
- Sensitizing customers and educating them on how to buy tokens, identify a power failure, installation of meters among others to ensure customer safety
- Promoting KPLC charter for efficient and effective quality service
KPLC goes a long way in ensuring that every household is powered all day long.
- READ ALSO: List of 52 Huduma Centres in Kenya.
Kenya Power Kisii contacts are handy for quick access to regional and nationwide customer care needs. Get in touch for help.