Rigathi Gachagua education profile is of great interest following a recent appointment as running mate for presidential aspirant William Ruto. Particularly notable is a steady rising within UDA Kenya Kwanza coalition politics.
- READ ALSO: Mohammed Abduba Dida Biography.
His career background and professional knowledge explain why he was selected for the top position.
Rigathi Gachagua education profile
Hon Gachagua is a highly learned politician entrusted to vehicle DP Ruto into State House.
- READ ALSO: The Legend of Emilio Mwai Kibaki.
Born in 1965 at Ruguru village, Rigathi Gachagua age is 57 years old as of 2022.
He started schooling in 1971 at Kabiruini Primary School. After finishing, he proceeded to Kenyatta High School in 1978.
In the end, he cleared secondary education in 1981. Then again, Gachagua resumed classes for A-Levels in 1983.
In 1987, he graduated from the University of Nairobi with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and Literature.
Thereafter, Rigathi studied Political Science at the world-class Marine Corps University in Virginia, USA.
Rigathi Gachagua career background
Immediately after clearing high school, Gachagua joined the career market at the national government level.
- READ ALSO: Martha Karua Husband Photos: Divorce.
He would start a multi-million company and later become a Member of Parliament.
- 1988-1989: Assistant Secretary & Personal Assistant to the late Davidson Ngibuini Minister of Home Affairs & National Heritage
- 1990-1992: Personal Assistant to Head of Civil Service Professor Ndithi
- 1993-2001: District Officer of Kirinyaga, Kiambu, Kakamega, Wajir, & Laikipia
- 2001-2006: Served as a Personal Assistant to HE President Uhuru Kenyatta
- 2007 to date: Founding CEO of Ridor Group of Companies
- 2012-2017: Corporate social responsibilities in Mathira Constituency
- 2017-2022: Mathira Constituency Member of Parliament
In addition, he has been serving as MP for Mathira Constituency.
Rigathi Gachagua and his wife Pastor Dorcas Rigathi are proud parents of 2 boys called Gachagua and Ikinu.
Sources say his father was a forefront Mau Mau fighter who not only dug trenches but also serviced guns.
His family members attend the Presbyterian Church of East Africa.
Rigathi Gachagua educational background and career profile cement his qualification for the role of deputy president in the fast-approaching August Elections 2022.