Hon Simba Arati is a prominent Kisii politician now serving as the Member of Parliament for Dagoretti North Constituency. He went straight into office with the Orange Democratic Movement ticket. Simba Arati biography shares interesting profile facts about his personal life, family, and long-serving career as a leader.
Arati is another example of naughty children who have ended up responsible and successful leaders. The Member of Parliament recalls missing classes and suffering expulsions throughout his schooling years. Gone are the days when Simba Arati was a child with no future because he now brags shoulders with high profile personalities.
Simba Arati profile summary
- Real name: Paul Simba Arati
- Popularly: Simba Arati
- Date of birth: November 28, 1981
- Birth sign: Sagittarius
- Place of birth: Gucha, Kisii County
- Simba Arati age: 39 years
- Ethnicity: African
- County: Kisii County
- Nationality: Kenyan (East Africa)
- Simba Arati Twitter: @SimbaArati
- Simba Arati Facebook: @SimbaArati
- Hon Simba Arati Instagram: @SimbaArati
- Occupation: Politician
- Political Party: ODM
- Simba Arati children: 2
- Years active: 2007
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Relationship status: Married
Paul Simba Arati is famous for winning as a parliament member in Dagoretti and successfully defending this legislative position in the 2017 general elections.
Hon Simba Arati biography with photos
The influential legislator is a resident of Memphis neighbourhoods within Nairobi City County.
Simba Arati rural home is in Gucha, Kisii County. Therefore, the Simba Arati tribe is Kisii.
How old is Simba Arati?
Simba Arati celebrated his 39th birthday on the 28th of November in 2020. He will be turning 40 at the ending of 2021.
Simba Arati education
The famous Arati started schooling in 1987. He would find himself in the wrong hands of teachers throughout his primary and secondary school levels.
In the end, a fortune would follow Arati in later years.
- 1987 –Attended a primary school in Kisii and later transferred to Bura in Tana River because of his exceeding naughtiness. Arati finally sat for his KCPE exams in 1994.
- 1995 –Attended Nyamache Secondary School and was later expelled. He then joined Suneka Secondary School. In 1998, he completed his KCSE exams.
- 2001 –Arati joined the Kenya Polytechnic and graduated in 2003 with a Tourism Management diploma.
- 2004 –Travelled to Guangzhou, China, for his Bachelors’ studies in Business Management at the International University of Business Management. He graduated in 2006.
- 2015 –Arati joined Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University to pursue International Relations at a Master’s degree level
During his high school years, Simba Arati looked up to Anyang’ Nyong’o for his beard and his supposed narrative of Seven Degrees of Politics.
Simba Arati family background
Details about Simba Arati parents are not yet available. Even so, Arati’s profile indicates that he comes from a humble background.
Simba Arati wife
The vocal MP is the husband to a beautiful Chinese woman who keeps rivals politicians on their heels.
The two sweethearts met when Arati was pursuing his bachelor’s degree, Business Management in China.
Arati’s wife had long remained under the covers until recently when critics challenged Arati on his marital status.
How many children does Arati have? Hon Simba Arati and wife are proud parents of two lovely children.
He has publicly opened up about never cheating on his Asian wife. Furthermore, he insists on not entertaining slay queens.
Simba Arati wife singing Kisii songs
Contrary to expectations, Arati’s gorgeous darling brags a fluent accent suggesting that she has already assimilated to the Abagusii culture and way of life.
Simba Arati biography suggests that the ODM legislature and her Asian wife are having marital bliss.
Simba Arati career background
College years were not any easier for Arati, who sponsored himself throughout his time at Kenya Polytechnic.
Hawking vegetables for a living
He hawked vegetables in almost every Nairobi based market to afford his studies.
Among the most common markets that he majored are Marikiti, Gikomba, Kawangware, and Wangige.
A year after graduating from Kenya Polytechnic, Arati worked at Aipa Safaris Limited as a Managing Director until 2007.
Simba Arati political career profile
Rising from a vegetable seller to a Member of Parliament has not been a comfortable journey for Arati.
The ambitious Arati tried his feet in leadership about fifteen years ago. Paul Simba Arati biography reveals that starting up was not easy.
Nonetheless, he struggled beyond the means to find his rhythm in the political forum.
- 2007 –Contested for the position of a councillor and lost. Arati, however, became a Nairobi City Council nominated councillor until 2012
- 2010 –Arati lost to George Aladwa in a heated contest for the Nairobi Mayor position
- 2013 –Became Dagoretti North Member of Parliament
- 2013 –Departmental Committee on Agriculture, Livestock, and Co-operatives member
- 2017 –Defended seat as Dagoretti North Member of Parliament
Simba Arati is on the spot as a potential lead contestant for the Kisii gubernatorial race come 2022.
Elsewhere, unconfirmed rumours indicate that he is grooming himself to succeed Kisii Governor James Ongwae.
The Kisii spokesperson crown
The gesture of receiving the crown of a Kisii spokesperson in 2018 did not please rival politicians from the region.
As a result, they branded him as an “Immature Boy.” He later proved opponents wrong by bringing his companion to the daylight.
Nominated Senator Millicent Omanga is among those who poked the Dagoretti legislator with a blunt mention of his Chinese wife.
Notably, Arati dislikes political figureheads using the race of his wife to pin him down.
He believes in sailing to Kenya’s top political position, like Obama from a mixed-race family.
Dagoretti MP Achievements
Simba Arati constituency credits him for the completion of various infrastructural projects within his term in office.
His no-nonsense style of leadership is particularly commendable among the locals.
Simba Arati news
If you are looking for Simba Arati today news, then a recent viral video on YouTube is an excellent place to start.
1. Simba Arati and Barasa feud
The undated video exposes the rocky relationship between Simba Arati and Barasa.
The clip brings Sifuna into the light as he ordered Arati to chase Barasa and Khalwale from Kibra Constituency within a couple of minutes.
2. Hon Simba Arati heckled by hustlers
The proposed BBI Bill seems to have cultivated a deep rift between the two political sides.
3. MP Arati and MP Kimani Ngunjiri
Arati has been through a lot throughout his professional and political career. For instance, he almost lost a finger in 2014 following a chaotic parliament-session exchange.
Simba Arati in hospital reports indicated that a fellow MP, Kimani Ngunjiri, had bitten his finger almost to the point of amputation.
4. Simba Arati and Osoro fight
Netizens can very well remember a recent stint in which Arati and Osoro engaged in a heated fistfight.
The two had attended a funeral function at Joash Maangi’s home for his fallen father’s last prayers.
Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga and Deputy President William Ruto are among those who were in attendance when the exchange of blows escalated between the two MPs.
5. Kisii Governor Race come 2022
Simba will likely face rivals such as deputy governor Joash Maangi and Chris Mogere Obure in Ongwae’s succession race.
Other likely candidates include Janet Ongera and Ezekiel Machogu.
Simba Arati contacts
- Phone: 0722255143
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now connect with Hon Simba Arati through social media accounts, email, or phone contact.
The young legislator is an inspiration for several young people determined to occupy positions of power. More so, Simba Arati biography summarizes the rising of a hero from humble backgrounds. Speculations on the next political move are now running high, considering that Arati is a man of tact and surprises.