Dr William Ruto belongs to the list of 10 richest people in Kenya. His rising from the status of a hustler to a tycoon on Forbes List is both motivating and questionable. Coming up is a quick wealth check on William Ruto net worth.
- READ ALSO: Rachel Chebet Ruto Biography.
Ruto who was born on December 21st 1966 is a 55-year-old influential politician. His fame and power became evident in 2013 following a miraculous rise to the office of deputy president. He has since become richer and more outspoken in national leadership.
William Ruto wealth and business empires
Trendy sources have valued William Ruto wealth at Ksh. 40 billion as of 2022.
- READ ALSO: William Ruto Biography.
Much of this wealth has streamed in from positions of power, salaries, and engagement in high-end businesses.
William Ruto net worth: 15 expensive things owned by Ruto
DP Ruto is a wealthy man with several businesses, properties, and investments under his name.
- Amaco Insurance with millions in yearly turnover.
- A 10 storey Sixeighty Hotel worth Ksh 3 Billion in Nairobi CBD
- Three Eurocopter Helicopters with each costing about Ksh. 300 million
- A 700-acre Uasin Gishu home and farmland worth Ksh. 1.2 billion
- Toyota land cruiser v8 in a fleet of cars owned by Ruto
- Ksh. 2.6 million gold wristwatch that suggests deep pockets
- Ksh. 1 billion strategically located Oseng Property Limited
- Multi-million Range rover sports car
- Ksh. 2.5 billion Orterter Enterprises Limited
- Ksh. 1.5 billion Residential Properties along Jogoo Road
- A 2 billion presidential Weston Hotel across Wilson Airport
- Ksh. 500 million Osere flats in Ongata Rongai Estate in Kajiado County
- Ksh. 750 million poultry business at Turbo home in Uasin Gishu
- A Palatial mansion in a 10-acre private home within Karen Estate
- K24 TV station he bought from the Kenyatta family
These 15 expensive things owned by DP Ruto are a testimony of his controversial Bottom-Up Economy.
- READ ALSO: Uhuru Kenyatta Net Worth Forbes 
William Ruto net worth confirms that he is a billionaire with a recent history of abject poverty. He can only grow richer considering a firm grip in politics.